Bulletproof Backpack Commuter Model
- Bulletproof Backpack Converts into Bulletproof Vest in a second
- Full Front and Back Protection
- NIJ Level 3A Ballistic Protection Standard (stops all handguns)
- Add Standard Plates to increase protection to NIJ 3+ to stop rifle rounds 5.56, 7.62, 30-06 and 308
- Designed in US, Made in Israel
- 50 State Legal to Own and Wear
- TSA Approved
- US Patent Pending
- FREE SHIPPING
Increase Protection to 3+ with the Standard Plates (free shipping with order)
Switchblade Bulletproof Backpack – Competitive Advantage
- Converts into a bulletproof vest in less than a second (US Patent Pending)
- Comes with 3A ballistic protection (FRONT AND BACK) to stops ALL Handgun fire (same as law enforcement)
- Add the Standard Plate (FRONT AND BACK) to increase protection to 3+ to stop Rifle Rounds 5.56 from AR-15, 7.62 from an AK-47, 30-06 and 308
- Allows you to use your own lightweight plates
- MOLLE system enables you to attach holsters, first aide kits and other equipment
- Velcro ROCKER patch allows you to add agency indicator
- Commuter – Is made to go to work and to class. Will hold laptop, tablet, pads, pens and books.
- Weight with 3A protection 6 pounds
Level 3A Protection will stop – ALL handguns (over 90% of what is used in violent crime)
9mm, 10mm, .38cal, .40 S&W, .22lr, .380cal, .357 magnum, .45 ACP, .44 magnum, .357 sig
Level 3+ Protection will stop – ALL handguns and Rifles (over 99% of what is used in crime and active shooter events) 9mm, 10mm, .38cal, .40 S&W, .22lr, .380cal, .357 magnum, .45 ACP, .44 magnum, .357 sig, 5.56 rifle, 7.62 rifle, 30.06 rifle, .308 rifle, shotgun.
*IMPORTANT: You need to add the STANDARD PLATES to get level 3+ protection.
How It Works
Set Up Procedure
1) Try it – put in on, make sure it’s snug, grab the ripcords and pull straight up. Try this a few times to make sure you’re pulling straight up and over.
2) If it hits the back of your head, it’s too short and the need to LENGTHEN the vest straps with the Velcro adjustment in the protection chamber.
3) If the protection isn’t coming all the way out of the protection chamber, then SHORTEN the vest straps with the Velcro adjustment in the protection chamber.
What Is It Made Of?
Twaron (a brand name of Teijin Aramid) is a para-aramid. It is a heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibre developed in the early 1970s by the Dutch company AKZO, division ENKA, later Akzo Industrial Fibers. The research name of the para-aramid fibre was originally Fiber X. It was released in the 1970s.
How It Deploys
1. Put on the backpack as you would any other backpack.
2. Grab the rip cords
3. Pull straight up (don’t be shy)
4. Secure the side protection and you’re good to go.
How to Reload Your Switchblade
1. Lay the Switchblade on the table.
2. Extend the ripcords and fold the side protection over the rip cords.
3. Place the protection top first into the front protection chamber. Make sure the top collar straps are folded and not tangled.
4. Attach the ripcords to the Velcro on the shoulder straps.
5. Starting with the RED loop, insert the deploy cord. Then insert it into the next loop located on the alternate side – weaving the front protection chamber closed.
NOTE: if you run out of deploy cord – no problem, just move the ripcord higher on the shoulder strap.