Level 3A Protection will stop - ALL handguns (over 90% of what is used in violent crime)
9mm, 10mm, .38cal, .40 S&W, .22lr, .380cal, .357 magnum, .45 ACP, .44 magnum, .357 sig
Level 3+ Protection will stop - ALL handguns and Rifles (over 99% of what is used in crime and active shooter events) 9mm, 10mm, .38cal, .40 S&W, .22lr, .380cal, .357 magnum, .45 ACP, .44 magnum, .357 sig, 5.56 rifle, 7.62 rifle, 30.06 rifle, .308 rifle, shotgun.
How It Works
Set Up Procedure
1) Try it – put in on, make sure it’s snug, grab the ripcords and pull straight up. Try this a few times to make sure you’re pulling straight up and over.
2) If it hits the back of your head, it’s too short and the need to LENGTHEN the vest straps with the Velcro adjustment in the protection chamber.
3) If the protection isn’t coming all the way out of the protection chamber, then SHORTEN the vest straps with the Velcro adjustment in the protection chamber.
What Is It Made Of?
Twaron (a brand name of Teijin Aramid) is a para-aramid. It is a heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibre developed in the early 1970s by the Dutch company AKZO, division ENKA, later Akzo Industrial Fibers. The research name of the para-aramid fibre was originally Fiber X. It was released in the 1970s.
1. Put on the backpack as you would any other backpack.
2. Grab the rip cords
3. Pull straight up (don’t be shy)
4. Secure the side protection and you’re good to go.